Wednesday, April 29, 2015

ϕ Νησος Ατλαντις Ψ

New land rise
Out from the ocean
Magic kingdom: come to exist.

Erupt from the sea floor through volcanic crust, lands rise up a new continent, thus.
Magic empire, exist; Claim the ocean. Generate force field walls, and part the mighty sea.
Build roads of solid light and sculpt out a new world.

Magic Empire Exist:
Claim the oceans;
Claim the skies;
Claim free land;
Claim the underground;
Claim the planets, stars moons, and asteroids;
Claim the universe;

Start with a cyclic process of increasing order;
Gather up servants;
Make automaton, drone, and formulae;
Magic Empire exist;
Grant me my every wish.
Grant every good wish.
Profit infinite;
Profit me infinite;
Profit servants infinite.
Or everything is free.

Travel faster than light;
Travel through time;
Speed time up;
Slow it down,
even unto a halt;

Repeat:
Magic Empire, come to exist. Grant me my every wish.

-Matthew Felsted

No comments:

Post a Comment